Monday, July 16, 2012

If you can't take the heat.....


25.media.tumblr.com

When the temperature is soaring and the thought of layers of heavy fabric, makeup and an elaborate up-do is unbearable, there are some refreshing alternatives.  Summer is a great time to plan for a wedding.  Venues and vendors have plenty of availability and some even have special summer pricing. Think linen instead of satin.  Think mid-length or short dresses instead of long trains.  Think light colored, light weight suits instead of tuxedos. Fresh, cool and comfortable can still be elegant!  So pour yourself a tall glass of lemonade and plan away!

1 comment:

  1. Yes wedding in summer is very amazing. I am planning my wedding in this summer 2013 in Florida. Because Florida is an amazing place & I love to have my wedding in that place. Soon I will start preparing for it. Wedding is a toiling job.
    auspicious ocala wedding

    ReplyDelete