Friday, May 11, 2012

Meet Robin Fannon, Director of Weddings and Events


A passion for creating and executing led me to a career in event and wedding planing. My hobby as a foodie and home chef led me to a education in the culinary arts. For the past 20 years I have been shapening my skills at private country clubs and high end properties in Miami and New York. Allow my expertise to guide you through this important time in your life, so you can relax and enjoy the process. As Wedding Director my responsibilites include, but are not limited to;
  • Assist in the design of your event
  • Recommend our preferered vendors
  • Act as liason between your vendors and the hotel
  • Design your floor plan
  • Assist our culinary team to customize your personal wedding menu
  • Monitor your room block
  • Assist you with your financial commitment with the hotel
  • Work with the banquet team to oversee the total execution of the event; set up, staffing needs and food preparation.
Let me help you create memories that will last a lifetime.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment